Dead mantis

Hi,

I have just upgraded my mantis bug tracking database but it has died during
the upgrade. Whenever I visit any page that requires database access
(basically all of them) I get the error message:

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required
'/usr/share/mantis/gui/core/adodb/adodb.inc.php' (include_path='.')
in /usr/share/mantis/gui/core/database_api.php on line 26

I think this might have happened with a previous upgrade as well but I don't
remember how I fixed it and no amount of tinkering seems to have fixed it.

Any ideas how I can fix this?

Many thanks, Graham.