Re: Bind 9.2.4-1 very slow in resolving uncached querres

On Sun, 21 Aug 2005, Martynas Brijunas wrote:
> I may be wrong. "named -4 " is added in versions 9.3.x.

Well, bind9 in Sid has it (9.3.1), I did not check wether 9.2.x had it.
Sorry about that.

It is a damn major stupid dumbass bug in bind, though.  I mean, hardcoding a
2s timeout and not paying attention to the result code of trying to transmit
a packet?  WTF were they thinking?

  Henrique Holschuh