Re: Bind 9.2.4-1 very slow in resolving uncached querres

No. I said you need to make two dns zones (one to localhost and other to 127.0.0.0 network). An example to localhost:

$TTL    1D
@       IN SOA  ns.mynet.org. admnet.mynet.org. (
                        20050820        ; Serial
                              3H        ; Refresh
                             15M        ; Retry
                              1W        ; Expire
                              1D )      ; Negative Cache TTL

                IN NS   ns.mynet.org.

localhost.      IN A    127.0.0.1

Best regards,

Eriberto - www.eriberto.pro.br

HOGWASH - IPS invisível em camada 2. http://www.eriberto.pro.br/hogwash

Martynas Brijunas escreveu:

yes, i have the nameserver 127.0.0.1 in my resolv.conf