base-config broken

Hi,

I'm using Sid, and i did an upgrade this morning.
I got this.

root-h1-59# apt-get -f install
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree... Done
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.
1 not fully installed or removed.
Need to get 0B of archives.
After unpacking 0B of additional disk space will be used.
Setting up base-config (2.70) ...
/var/lib/dpkg/info/base-config.postinst: line 59: syntax error near
unexpected token `db_fset'
dpkg: error processing base-config (--configure):
 subprocess post-installation script returned error exit status 2
 base-config

How should I solve it? Have I just got to wait for the next update?

--
Administration & Formation à l'administration
de serveurs dédiés: