Re: Firefox and Debian Testing: Getting Security Updates?

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 03:31:30PM +0200, Jonathan Kaye wrote:
> Not exactly. There are builds for Solaris and Mac OS X and maybe some
> others as well. I didn't get what platform the OP was using so it
> seemed a reasonable alternative to suggest.

Frankly, it's the only option, unfortunately. There's simply too much
work for the security team to fix mozilla-* problems in a timely
fashion. If we were in freeze, this would drop them from the stable
distribution.

--
Jon Dowland               http://jon.dowland.name/
FD35 0B0A C6DD 5D91 DB7A  83D1 168B 4E71 7032 F238