Re: Crontab problems

On Tue, Aug 16, 2005 at 11:29:56AM +0200, Phantazm wrote:
> Aas i said really wierd :-)
> everything looks ok.

Yes, it looks ok (at least from my not too knowledgeable viewpoint).
Please remind me: does the crontab work for root?

Then I can only say: look at the man page for crontab, which brings up
the following questions:

1. If you have a file /etc/cron.allow what are its contents?

2. If you have a file /etc/cron.deny what are its contents?  (I don't
have these files, which seems to work alright.)

3. Do your crontabs end with a blank line? (They should.)

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse