Re: Hardware or software?

On Mon, Aug 15, 2005 at 07:21:40PM -0700, Mark Fletcher wrote:

> Or, you could post details of the kernel you are
> using, and the config details of the kernel if you
> built your own kernel from source, and someone on this
> list may by luck have similar hardware and be able to
> help you out.
>
> Mark

I am using a stock debian 2.6.x kernel, the one shipped with
sarge. All these problems started when I switched from sid to sarge,
after sid broke badly and I made a couple of unwise upgrades that
because some twisted dependencies left some basic things unusable. The
fact that all was ok before it makes me think that this is not
hardware, but, who knows...