Re: Apt-Get udev and the Newest Kernel

> I see in another posting that you solved your problem.  But to address
> the above see this documentation.  Because really it is not that hard
> and the kenrel-package makes this all quite easy.
>
>   http://newbiedoc.sourceforge.net/system/kernel-pkg.html

Yes, it has been mostly solved (though some thing else has cropped
up.). Concerning the documentation link you gave me, that is precisly
what I had read and commented on: It makes it seem like it is
increadilbly complex, despite its saying to the contrary.

But, I muight as well ask:

   arts (1.4.1-1 => 1.4.2-2)
   libtunepimp-bin (0.3.0-3 => 0.3.0-7)

When I apt-get install arts, it want libarts1c2 which wants libqt3-mt
which deletes 244 packages (KDE). Now, I know that the Debian
developers are changing KDE to be c++ oriented (or some thing like
that) and are changing the packages of Qt to ...c2. I installed KDE
3.4.1 from Alioth which doesn't have the c2. So, how do I rectify this
situation?

(There was some thing else, but I can not recall.)

Thank you Kindly in advance.