Re: Firefox and Tabbrowser extensions: hard to enable some Javascript pop-ups.

Vincent Lefevre wrote:
> I recommend Tab Mix Plus[*], which does even more and now works under
> Mac OS X.

    Ooooh, worth it alone for just two features:
New windows open in new tabs in current window.
New pages from external apps open in new tabs in current window.

    Nothing about Firefox urked me off more than having multiple windows from
a single page and having my current page overridden by a link from
Thunderbird.  The rest I can do without.  :)