Re: Firefox and Tabbrowser extensions: hard to enable some Javascript pop-ups.

On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 12:17:31PM +0100, Adam Funk wrote:
[...]
} I'm now trying "Tabbrowser preferences" and "Duplicate tab".  So far, I'm
} having better luck than with "tabbrowser preferences".

I recommend Tab Mix. It does all that and more. It's incredibly powerful.
The only problem with it I've seen is that it breaks all sorts of things in
Firefox on MacOS X, but that isn't a concern if you're running Debian.

https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&id=625

} Thanks,
} Adam
--Greg