downloading mail from demon.co.uk

Please,

currently the users on my small sarge network use Mozilla to read mail from Demon.co.uk. They stipulate their incoming user name as user_name+benburb to pop3.demon.co.uk.

I would like to change this setup so that my Debian box automatically pulls down the emails for ALL USERS. The users will then change their Mozilla account details to extract their mails from the Debian box.

Surely I can do this using the OS ?

I need to do this in order to implement mail forwarding (my kids are leaving home !).

Thanks

Joe