pbm with kernel-package

Hello

I built a new kernel using kernel-package. I installed the source for it
and uncompressed it.

I used module-assistant for building ndiswrapper and realtime-lsm. Twice
I got the message:

Warning, /usr/src/kernel-source-2.6.12.4.tuxbox seems to contain
unconfigured kernel source.

Effectively there is not .config in this directory. Moreover looking at
/lib/modules/2.6.12.4.tuxbox reveals me that the 2 symlinks in it (build
and source) are pointing at the directory in which I built the kernel
(/home/brice/sources/kernel/linux-2.6.12.4)

For information I use the following command to build my packages:

make-kpkg --rootcmd fakeroot --append-to-version=.tuxbox
--revision=2.6.12.4 --initrd kernel_image kernel_source kernel_headers
kernel_doc

What can be wrong in my way of building my kernel-packages?

Best regards,

--
Brice Méalier
mealier_brice@yahoo.fr