force from address in out of office message

Hi All,

I found the following procmailrc recipe that does "Out of Office"

#:0: Whc: vacation.lock
#       * $^To:.gabe*
#       !^FROM_DAEMON
#       !^X-Loop:gabe@pancentric.com
#       | formail -rD 8192 vacation.cache
#       :0 ehc
#       | (formail -rI"Precedence: junk" \
#       -A"X-Loop:gabe@pancentric.com"; \
#       echo "Thank you for your message"; \
#       echo " "; \
#       ) | $SENDMAIL -oi -t

The problem is that I'm when it sends a email back to the user, it comes from gabe.bdmedia@mail.bdmedia.co.uk not gabe@pancentric.com I understand why, but would like to some how force the recipe to make the from address something other the username @ mailserver. I really dont know much about procmail would if anyone knows a simple way of does this I would live to hear it.

Gabe