UT2k4 install questions

Hi all,

I just got a new install of Debian 3.1 and want to set up Unreal Tournament 2k4 for use as a dedicated server. I have the DVD edition of it, and it seems to have no problem reading the files.

On the DVD is a file named linux-installer.sh. I su to root and try to execute it when I get the following message:
bash: ./linux-installer.sh: /bin/sh: bad interpreter: Permission denied

I can execute other scripts on under both KDE and Gnome. Does anyone have any idea what I might be doing wrong? It auto-mounts the DVD under /media/cdrom0. Could it be a problem that it thinks its a CD-ROM drive and not a DVD drive?

Thanks,
-Mike Markiw