Re: Debian Partitioning Problem

Erick Delgado wrote:
Dear Debian,
I'm currently having a problem when I install Debian and end up on the partition section. For some odd reason everytime it loads up my hdd it shows 33.8 for both hdd I have. The master hdd is 40gb and the slave is 80gb. I don't know why does it pick up as RAID? Windows & Ubuntu pick it up as 40gb and 80gb. Before anything I once was configuring my hdd with the Western Digital Data Lifeguard Tools CD to do a partition and by mistake both my hdd ended up as 40gb.

Can you please help me? I don't want to use Windows. I'm dying to get rid of it.

So Ubuntu is already installed?

Then use it to create a partition for Debian and on that partition install Debian.