Re: Editing the menu

Hi

> Install "menu" and read the documentation that comes with it.  It's
> quite detailed and good.

Thanks. It is extensive as you say.

Did not realise tweaking the menu was going to be so complicated.

Think I'll just start adding launchers of my most used programs onto
the desktop.

Seems a lot easier than going in and hand editing the script for each
and every variable in each and every launcher.

Cheers

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: sillydilly@spamcop.net