Editing the menu

Hi

I am running sarge and using the Gnome that ships with it.

I have some stuff that I want to move around on the menu. For instance I
would like to create a folder and move all the burner program launchers
(like K3b) into it. Also there are a couple of things like Tellico that
just don't seem to find their way onto the menu that i would like to
add.

In mandrake there was a thing called menu-drake IIRC but can't seem to
find anything similar for Debian, so far,  that suggests it does this
sort of thing.

Anybody able to point me in the right direction.

Cheers

--
  John Willby Registered Linux user number 321644
  ICQ: 92791912  MSN: sillydilly@spamcop.net