woody netinst

Are there net-install CD images for Woody still available somewhere?
I found the floppy boot disk images, but not CD images.

My /usr partition got hosed before I got around to upgrading to
sarge.  I'd like to reinstall woody so I can restore the system to its
previous state before upgrading.  The only alternative I can think of
is to install sarge from scratch, then manually choose all the same
packages as I had installed before.  Quite a pain!

Or is there a way to safely use my old /var/lib/dpkg/status file with
a clean sarge installation?

Thanks for any help.

-David