Re: where is the installation web path (horde)

On 8/8/05, belahcene <belahcene@iap-cu.dz> wrote:
Hi,
I ve just install horde3 and turba2 from the deb package ( included in
the official sarge), the  files  (   php files too) are installed in
/usr/share/.....,  the my web is in /var/www so how to run the php files
and configure. No  specification is given the /etc/horde/config.
Is there a small doc for horde/turba on debian.
thanks a lot
best regards
bela

I know it is a longer and harder way but i downloaded the tar files and extracted then under /var/www....
since they are php files there is no need to compile...
just edit so configuration files...
it is very easy....
read the docs/INSTALL for horde & turba & imp (i guess this was the reason for installing horde?wasn't it?)