Re: where is the installation web path (horde)

On Mon, Aug 08, 2005 at 12:05:33PM +0100, belahcene wrote:
> Hi,
> I ve just install horde3 and turba2 from the deb package ( included in the
> official sarge), the  files  (   php files too) are installed in
> /usr/share/.....,  the my web is in /var/www so how to run the php files and
> configure. No  specification is given the /etc/horde/config.
> Is there a small doc for horde/turba on debian.
> thanks a lot
> best regards
> bela

First, why did you cross post to debian-user and the horde list?  What
you are having is clearly a Debian-related configuration issue.

Did you read the documentation?  All of it?  Basically, what you need is
to add an Alias directive in httpd.conf or a symlink in /var/www/ that
points back to /usr/share/horde3.  Incidentally, you may want to use it
over SSL.  In that case, it is better to just create a new VirtualHost
which has its document root as /usr/share/horde3.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez
http://familiasanchez.net/~roberto