localhost not found

Hi,
I dist-upgraded a Sarge to Etch.

Now, I can resolv localhost neither with the host shipped in the net/host
package nor with the bind9-host one.

I have the right order into /etc/host.conf (hosts, bind) and
into /etc/nsswitch.conf (files dns)

It's a dedicated server, and the other users have not that problem. but they
use Sarge. they use the same DNS as I do.
On other Etches (in another datacenters) I dont have that problem.

What way should I follow to diagnose?

PS: pinging localhost is Ok, localhost is found by ping.

--
CPS  - http://www.cps-project.org/ - Un CMS Français à découvrir
  Plone, SPIP, Xoops, Php-Nuke, c'est bien. CPS, c'est mieux. :-)