Monodevelop on testing broken by zealous aptitude

Hi all. I was using Monodevelop to do C# development until today when some
update through aptitude took that ability away. I can no longer pin
Monodevelop in from unstable in to my testing installation. Any ideas?

All the CIL bindings to Gnome cannot be installed because someone uploaded a
new version that requires Gnome 2.10

Monodevelop hasn't been upgraded; just these dependencies. And rather than
forgo the update to _libraries_, aptitude decided it would make more sense
(!?) to remove everything that depended on them instead? ARG! Why?

--
I use digital signatures and encryption. My key is stored at pgp.mit.edu key
ID code: "0x8DB3BF09". F: F628 D9D3 E57A C281 5EFE  7DF7 B52A A393 8DB3 BF09