a debian windoze operation

ok ive seen coLinux which supposedly is a full linux
os working with windows (not duel boot but linux in
windows) colinux didnt want to work for me atleast or
i did not know how to install right either case.

what im looking for is a linux like colinux or other
that will allow me to work on native linux code and
run native apps for my own linux/debian systems. i
wish to do this on/in windows without a reformat or
such. anyone know a good linux for such a job? some
that run in win say they cannot run native code so im
weary of which one i may need.