Re: Glennie-? Do you have url for Apache2 info we discussed?

Le Thursday 4 August 2005 16:56, Johnny Smith(Johnny Smith
<opensource_powered@yahoo.com>) disait:

> Hi Glennie,

Hello,

> Since I want to educate myself more on the subject of
> Apache2 as used in Debian, I am hoping you might point
> me to a particular url which would have more
> information on Apache2 and the Commands we discussed.

I use docs from http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/.

 For debian, you can find some useful documentation
in /usr/share/docs/<package-name>
 I used to use also 'dlocate <package> | less' (this will list all
files included in the package) and when I see a command, I used to
use man/google to learn about that command !

--
Glennie
"La vie offre toujours deux pentes. On grimpe ou on se laisse