Glennie-? Do you have url for Apache2 info we discussed?

> --- Glennie Vignarajah <glenny@nephthys.org> wrote:
>
> > Le Saturday 30 July 2005 18:40, Johnny
> Smith(Johnny
> > Smith
> > <opensource_powered@yahoo.com>) disait:
> > Hello,

> > > Could someone tell me what command allows me to
> > > reconfigure Apache2 and add this module?
> > You can do this with 'a2enmod rewrite'.
> > You can also use this command interactively just
> by
> > typing
> > 'a2ensmod'.
> > BTW, if you whish to disable a module use
> 'a2dismod'

Hi Glennie,

Since I want to educate myself more on the subject of
Apache2 as used in Debian, I am hoping you might point
me to a particular url which would have more
information on Apache2 and the Commands we discussed.

Many thanks for helping me and for any url/s you can
point me to.

Johnny