Re: TWO logos in a prosper presentation

On Tue, Aug 02, 2005 at 08:39:00AM -0100, David A. Anisi wrote:
> Does anyone know if it is possible, and in that case how to, include TWO
> logos when making presentations with the latex prosper class??

I use prosper but I don't use the logo feature of prosper (prefer to simply
put the relevant logos in the first slide only). However, if you look at one
of the style files, you can find out how to modify the layout.

Check PPRcontemporain.sty, for instance. You will notice that the relevant
command is \ContempFrame, which defines the layout for every slide. The
logo is put by the command \PutLogo (defined in prosper.cls). You could
either modify \PutLogo to include two logos. Maybe this?:

\newcommand{\PutLogo}{%
  \if\@thelogo.\else\rput[lb](\@PosLogo){\@thelogo}\fi
  \if\@thesecondlogo.\else\rput[lb](\@PosSecondLogo){\@thesecondlogo}\fi
  }

and you will have to define the 'secondlogo' commands.

Or you could use pstrick commands inside \ContempFrame
(e.g. \rput itself) to add a second logo or whatever other feature you want
to have in all slides.

Regards,

					Victor