Re: OK, a second try: New Debian User needs help!

Hello Emil,

30 July 2005 Emil Khatib wrote:

> If you have an nVidia or ATI video card, you should download and
> intall their drivers. The same thing happened to me with my nVidia
> card.

See my reply to Tony Godshall, I have a nVidia GForce FX Go 5200,
64 MB (real graphic, not shared Mem) inbuild in my notebook

> I can't tell you right now ehat commands you must execute to get the
> drivers (I mean with apt-get). That depends on your graphic card.

Thanks, I will look on the nVidia homepage for it.

Peter
--
peter_sulzer doesn't like spam and this is my domain:
t-online.de