Re: libimf.so not found by Intel C/C++ 9.0 compiler

> On Sat, Jul 30, 2005 at 06:01:55PM +0100, michael wrote:
>> I looked around but can't see why I'm getting
>>
>> error while loading shared libraries: libimf.so: cannot open shared
>> object
>> file: No such file or directory
>>
>> when I try and run a code compiled with Intel's 9.0 C/C++ compiler on my
>> 'unstable' box. More info below
>>

> On my box, here is where it is:
>
> $ locate libimf
> /opt/intel_cc_80/lib/libimf.a
> /opt/intel_cc_80/lib/libimf.so
>
> YMMV.

Not sure what YMMV means!

Anyhow, you're all correct, it is a Intel lib, it is in {Intel
compiler}/lib  and including that dir in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH does indeed
work. And (blush) a script from Intel do set up the LD_LIBRARY_PATH in the
required manner.

I guess I must have accessed the compiler binary in a diff manner before.

Thanks to all,
Michael