Re: how to add new window manager to display manager?

> Mr Mike on 29/07/05 05:48, wrote:
> >I might also recommend using the apps file to control the startup of all
> >your apps.  It allows you to place them on the workspace you want them in
> >instead of them all coming up in your first workspace...  It can also
> >control a great deal of other attributes of the window state...

Thank you Mr. Mike. I got another question about fluxbox. How do you gather
different applications into one group? Like firefox, gvim, xterm all using
the same Tab? I put them together in to .fluxbox/group but it is not
working.

regards

bxuef

--
dhammapada says:

  The recollected go forth to lives of renunciation. They take no pleasure
  in a fixed abode. Like wild swans abandoning a pool, they leave one
  resting place after another. 91