Re: MTA: exim or postfix?

On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 03:19:09PM +0200, MatB wrote:
> Hi,
> for what i read they're both feature-complete, secure and stable.
> Does anybody know any substancial difference between them?
> I would prefer one that stores emails in single files, to make incremental
> backup efficient. Is it supported by exim and/or posftix?

My suggestion in cases like this tends to be "Use what your buddy already
uses."  If a friend is an expert, you can lean on his knowledge.  Once
you're an expert yourself you can make your own decisions.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.