Re: playing contained mp3-files

Hmm, XMMS seems to time out while trying to stream the file... with
Amarok it works though (used to be the other way around...)

What I did is write a trivial script called amarok-append.sh:

#!/bin/sh
amarok -a -p "$@"

I have configured Firefox to open .m3u files with that script. Their content is
appended to the playlist "-a" and then played "-p". I also have the same
script for XMMS, but as I said XMMS doesn't work for me either with this link...

Scripting was the crucial hint.

I wrote a little script that changes the extension to .m3u. Passing this to kaffeine works perfectly.

Flori