Re: Using a novell shared printer from debian.

Clive Menzies wrote:

>On (27/07/05 22:26), Kent West wrote:
>

>>(Why is there no man page for cups or cupsys?!!! Why is it so hard to
>>find the :631 reference?!! Why is the documentation wrong when it does
>>mention 631?!! (Recently you've had to add the /admin portion, which is
>>not referenced in /usr/share/doc/Readme.txt.gz Otherwise you get
>>nothing)?!! Okay, I'm finished with my rant, except to say that printing
>>still sucks on Linux!!)
>>

>Wow! You really are p*ssed ;)

And I'm usually so laid back and easy-going . . . .

Usually.

Until I have to configure printing on Linux. Then . . . my skin turns
green, and my muscles bulge to the point of bursting the seems of my
clothes, then . . . oh, wait, that's when I eat shellfish. Nevermind.

--
Kent