Using a novell shared printer from debian.

Dear my friend.

I am new in debian.  I am the only one employee who uses linux at our office. we use microsoft and novell.

I don't have any problem to use the resource of windows environment but for the resources of novell shared yes.

for example I can not print any document from my debian box onto a shared printer. This printer is shared by a novell server. the ip of the server is 192.168.23.1 and the name of printer is Q8111.

So I downloaded ncpfs and try a simple printer with this way:
nprint -S 192.168.23.1 -U firdaus -P pinter -q Q8111 ./testing.txt
It printed properly.

But I don't understand how to make a default printer set up in my KDE. I use  the printer setup menu of the Control Center but I don't know which option I should choose in making my debian can print onto a netware shared printer.

I tried this one beside using the control center :
ln -s nprint lpr
but of course this one is not sufficient because: no value for ip server, no username, no password and no printer queu name
and this way is also wrong :
ln -s "nprint -S 192.168.23.1 -U firdaus -P pinter -q Q8111 ./testing.txt

So how can I make the correct printer setup so I can print from my debian box properly?

Thank you very much in advance.