Re: xorg-x11 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4 Packages Not Found

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005, [KS] wrote:
> What error are you getting? Paste the error text and other info like
> sources.lst here.
>
> I have read people upgraded from XFree86 to x.org easily in the last two
> or three days, so they *should* exist in the repository!

Here's an abbreviated copy of the messages I receive:

 Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main x11-common 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4
   404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]
 Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main xlibs-data 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4
   404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]
 Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main libx11-dev 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4
   404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]
 Err http://http.us.debian.org unstable/main libx11-6 6.8.2.dfsg.1-4
   404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]

Followed by:

 Failed to fetch
 http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/x/xorg-x11/x11-common_6.8.2.dfsg.1-4_all.deb
 404 Not Found [IP: 204.152.191.7 80]

[again repeated for all the missing packages.]

Basically, it appears that any xorg packages referring to the
6.8.2.dfsg.1-4 version are not found.  If I FTP to the US repository
server I can verify that the 1-4 files are not present (the 1-3 are
there though.)

Thanks.
	-- Robert

--