xscreensaver preferences menu entry gone in Gnome

Hi,

Since a few days I have noticed that there no Xscreensaver entry in
Applications->Desktop Preferences->Advanced menu of Gnome. This menu
entry used to bring up the preferences dialog of xscreensaver which can
be obtained from a command prompt by:
$ xscreensaver-command  -prefs

Any idea what has changed?

Running Debian Testing on a PIV, and:

$ uname -r
2.6.11-1-686

$ COLUMNS=120 dpkg -l gnome-desk* xscreen* gnome*panel* | grep ^ii
ii  gnome-desktop-data       2.8.3-2                  Common files for
GNOME 2 desktop apps
ii  gnome-desktop-environmen 64                       The GNOME Desktop
Environment
ii  xscreensaver             4.21-5                   Automatic
screensaver for X
ii  xscreensaver-gl          4.21-5                   GL(Mesa) screen
hacks for xscreensaver
ii  gnome-panel              2.8.3-1                  launcher and
docking facility for GNOME 2
ii  gnome-panel-data         2.8.3-1                  common files for
GNOME 2 panel

thanks,
->HS
--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.