RC3 netinstall

/rant

Just wondering whateveryones take ont his is for RC3.  I am doing an install
on wifes computer as she has givent he ok because she is tired of BSoD so I
dld rc3 and selected desktop after the main install and I have noticed that
this could be done much faster if only the installation gave you the option
of choosing only one desktop as well as both.  Instead of downloading all of
gnomea nd kde, maybe desktop should have a sub-scetion for installing only
one or the other to hurry the download/install process up a bit.

Granted I realize this ain much of an issue for high end broadband users but
my dsl (maxed out range from switch and then some) is only about 500k at its
peak and doing both of the desktops just isnt reasonable...

/endrant

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016