Re: Any recomendations on C/R spam tools for Debian

On (27/07/05 15:31), Steven Jones wrote:

> [...]

Interesting ;)  We've used mailwasher's workstation product on Windows
and it's pretty impressive.  No .deb yet but only a matter of time and
somebody with the inclination, I suspect.

I've just setup a clamav, spamassassin solution and on the basis that if
it ain't broke  .... I don't want to mess with it.  Has anyone used the
server solution?

Regards

Clive

--