Re: Announcing a new book: The Debian System -- Concepts and Techniques

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 03:05:03AM +0200, martin f krafft wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am pleased to announce the availability of my new (English) book
> "The Debian System", which Open Source Press[0] introduced at the
> Linuxtag 2005.

__deletia__

> --
>  .''`.     martin f. krafft <madduck@debian.org>
> : :'  :    proud Debian developer and author: http://debianbook.info
> `. `'`
>   `-  Debian - when you have better things to do than fixing a system

//

mr. krafft:

i will never forget your genorisity in helping
me, in rich detail,  with  an ethernet issue i
posted on this list many years ago. therefore,
i look forward  to  buying  your  new book and
proudly adding it to my linux library.

congratulations!

//