Re: Keyboard with german layout (XORG )

On Monday 25 July 2005 19:09, Wackojacko wrote:
> As it seems only to affect Konsole and happened after upgrading to xorg I
> would suspect a problem in xorg.conf.  Have you tried dpkg-reconfigure
> xserver-xorg to check the correct keyboard layout and type?
I have done that, but I am not quite sure if I selected the right parameters.
by the end of the reconfiguration process, I got this config parameters.
> If so it might help if you post your xorg.conf so others more knowledgeable
> than I could take a look.
>
> HTH
>
> Wackojacko
Hi,
This is the part relate to the keyboard
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "kbd"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "XkbRules"      "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel"      "pc105"
        Option          "XkbSymboles"   "de"
        Option          "XkbOptions" "grp:ctrl_shift_toggle"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "de"
        Option          "XkbVariant"    "nodeadkeys"
EndSection

Thanks in advance
Mohammad
finger print :60EB 43C9 C29E 9CEB E159 9DE1 7145 54F9 1686 2BB3