Re: CD Burner

relogin from where? I am not getting the question. sorry.

On 7/25/05, H. S. <greatexcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote:
Apparently, _Rajiv Vyas_, on 25/07/05 22:12,typed:
> Tried that but didn't work. This is what I did to k3b:
>
> marked to the cdrom group.

after this ... er .. pardon my probably reduntant question, but, just to
be thorough, did you relogin (and confirmed you belong to cdrom group
using the "groups" command)?

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.