Re: CD Burner

Tried couple of them. The funny thing is that K3b and natilus recognize my Sony Burner but would not burn to the CD.

On 7/25/05, H. S. < greatexcalibur@yahoo.com> wrote:
Apparently, _Rajiv Vyas_, on 25/07/05 20:18,typed:
> I am looking for a simple straight forward CD Burner. Any suggestions?
>
> Rajiv

best for me, YMMV, in order of preference:
(in terms of features)
1) cdrecord package commands
2) k3b
3) gnome nautilus cd burner

(in terms of use for simple data writing):
1) nautilus cd burner
2) k3b
3) cdrecord package commands
--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.