Fetchmail + spamassassin + exim

Hi,

some time ago I installed a little server at home to use it as firewall and
mailserver. I got the mail using fetchmail, scanned with spamassassin and the
delivered and filter with exim. Something that a lot of pages have explained.
I'm using sarge in a P100 with 64Mb of ram. Little server!!!.

In general, allworks quiet well, and also I can have mail directly. But
sometimes (and now, every day) I have frozen messages, and I don't know why,
because this frozen messages exim cannot delivered it to a local account!!.

One typical log is:

1DwOmC-0003G3-4H-D

  leo@localhost
    local delivery failed

The following text was generated during the delivery attempt:

------ leo@localhost ------

Exim version 4.50 uid=103 gid=103 pid=12497 D=fbb95cfd
Berkeley DB: Sleepycat Software: Berkeley DB 4.2.52: (December  3, 2003)
Support for: iconv() IPv6 GnuTLS
Lookups: lsearch wildlsearch nwildlsearch iplsearch cdb dbm dbmnz dsearch nis
nis0 passwd
Authenticators: cram_md5 plaintext
Routers: accept dnslookup ipliteral manualroute queryprogram redirect
Transports: appendfile/maildir/mailstore autoreply lmtp pipe smtp
Fixed never_users: 0
changed uid/gid: forcing real = effective
  uid=0 gid=103 pid=12497
  auxiliary group list: <none>
configuration file is /var/lib/exim4/config.autogenerated
log selectors = 00000ffc 00020800
trusted user
admin user
changed uid/gid: privilege not needed
  uid=103 gid=103 pid=12497
  auxiliary group list: <none>
user name "" extracted from gecos field ""
originator: uid=103 gid=103 login=Debian-exim name=
sender address = NULL
 in hosts_connection_nolog? no (option unset)
LOG: smtp_connection MAIN
  SMTP connection from Debian-exim
smtp_setup_msg entered
SMTP<< MAIL FROM:<gcc-help-return-20941-lepalom=wol.es@gcc.gnu.org>
SMTP<< RCPT TO:<leo@localhost>
SMTP<< DATA
search_tidyup called
LOG: lost_incoming_connection smtp_connection MAIN
  SMTP connection from Debian-exim lost while reading message data (header)
Handling error in batched SMTP input
An error was detected while processing a file of BSMTP input.
The error message was:

  421 Lost incoming connection

The SMTP transaction started in line 0.
The error was detected in line 3.
The rest of the batch was abandoned.
search_tidyup called
421 Lost incoming connection
Transaction started in line 0
Error detected in line 3

I have found this error in one spamassassin bug report, but in teory is was
solved by upstream one year ago. I don't understand what happens and I don't
know if it's a bug in exim or spamassassin, so I don't know where to report
it.

Someone have some idea about what could I do?

thank's in advance,

Leo

Linux User 152692
Catalonia