Re: How to check ARP cheat in Lan.

Now i have install Ettercap ,and i browes the man page of Ettercap.

Ettercap is for the switched  Lan. i test in the hubbed and Switched Lan , ettercap -Tzq , in the status of hubbed ,i can see some information ,but when i switch to Switched , there is no information or packets.

is somebody  good at Tcpdump or ettercap.   i think the tools can be useful to adminitration of networks.
i hope somebody can recommend some site or forum to me .  also ,we can organise or gather to discuss it.

we can learn more from linux.  thx

--
其实阿峰不坏