Re: How to check ARP cheat in Lan.

 i am sorry that my english is poor/
 in our company ,we have a software controling and Loging the Lan activity.
  eg : we deny  computer from factory  mailing and using web ,and loging it.
    the softeware is bebind the router ,is in the Lan. now we bought a new router with double Wan by using ADSL,but we find some problem between them.   it is seem that they have  confict.

   so i find some details though Google, i got information about the means which the software work.  it can prevent computers from using internet by ARP cheating.   so i want to find a software to check whether is it work with ARP cheating.

    Linux is power in net,so i want to find a software can help me.

 thx