Re: How to check ARP cheat in Lan.

On Sunday 17 July 2005 16:32, 不坏阿峰 wrote:
 >  Maybe arp cheat i called is correct, i think you can understand. thx
 >
 > i found some software that used in the company for Lan monitor,first it
 > can sniffer,and second it can control to stop some computer outing to
 > internet . i find some details and guess it may be use arp cheat to
 > prevent the computer outing to internet. is it right?
 >
 > whether is there a software to check the arp cheating in the Lan. thx

I am sorry, but I am afraid I don't understand what you're asking. Perhaps you
could provide more information?

What is the relevant software called? Is it run on your company's router or
just on a host behind the router? Could you attempt describing ``ARP
cheating'' better?

Regards, Anders Breindahl.