guidelines to post on debian-user --- draft 1

Hi
I would like to hear input from fellow Debianites on the following document titled "guidelines to post on debian-user" hosted at http://people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/du-guidelines.html

I have indicated the areas where I need help by comments similar to "Explain why this should be so", "provide the relevant links" etc., It would be nice if someone can provide some text/links in such areas.

I dont know whether the one hour I spent in writing this document is useful or not, but anyway better try than not doing anything. Do you think such a document would be of any use?

raju (keeping his fingers crossed)

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Graduate Student, MAE