Re: intel c/c++ 9.x under debian

On Wed, 2005-07-20 at 13:18 +0200, Ivan Glushkov wrote:
> michael wrote:

> >I downloaded the c200Mb of it the other day, no charge and it gave me a
> >licence number with the 'thanks' email. I went to the 9.0 page then
> >clicked on download.
> >

> How did you do that? As far as I see
> (http://www.intel.com/cd/software/products/asmo-na/eng/compilers/clin/219937.htm)
> it is not free...

[Pls don't CC me with replies]

Rather than the 'buy/renew' I clicked on the 'free evaluation'... but
given I've not yet installed it I can't (a) guarentee what I actually
get [eg if any optimization etc options missing] nor (b) that it even
works or what the restrictions are.....

As you pointed out the 'free non-commercial download', which is
applicable to my situation, leads back to 8.1 (until Aug... a few days
away....)

Michael