Unnecessary emails (was Re: YOUR EMAIL WON A LOTTERY)

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 19:19 -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:
> (Headers for this one actually *are* from AOL)
> On Tuesday July 19 2005 1:45 pm, TbJoh@aol.com wrote:
> > I am tring to see if i was the winnier of the lottery please
[snip]
> [4] http://ursine.ca/AOL

You realize, don't you, that he's not subscribed to this list, so
he won't see your reply?  Right?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"The one function that TV news performs very well is that when
there is no news we give it to you with the same emphasis as if
it were."
David Brinkley