Re: Changing mouse (newbie question)

En/La Vegard|drageV ha escrit, a 19/07/05 21:19:
> On 7/19/05, Jonathan Kaye <jonathan.kaye@univie.ac.at> wrote:
<snip>
> Thanks for all your help, I got what I need. I tried kernel 2.6.8
> once, but it does not work well with my hardware, so I've sticked to
> 2.4.xx kernel.
>
> I tried some googling on the subject, but found nothing. If there are
> several postings on this subject, I apologize. I just didn't look
> enough.

I'm happy you got it working. It's worth the trouble to learn how to
search correctly. For example I just did a google search using the
following:
mouse 2005 configure OR configuration site:lists.debian.org
Try it yourself and you'll find almost 1000 hits. Alternatively you can
go to the site lists.debian.org and search through the archives there.
The info is out there. It's just about learning how to get it. It gives
you a good feeling to fix things yourself. Then you can help others.
Cheers,
Jonathan

--
Please don't cc: your posting to my personal address.
Thank you.