Re: [BackupPC-users] OT: Archives nearly useless? (Google doing evil?)

On Tue, 2005-07-19 at 15:26, Marty wrote:

> Maybe the most optimistic explanation would be just that google is
> knucking under to the rampant copyright or lawsuit madness that's
> plaguing the USA, but that still leaves a problem for technical
> list users.

I've moved some of my busier list subscriptions to a gmail.com account
set up so I can pull a copy back via pop.  Within the free 1 gig
storage limit it is easy to find old stuff even after I delete my
local copy.

--
  Les Mikesell
    les@futuresource.com